5-Spice Slow-Cooker Pork Ribs2012-11-10
Course: Main Course
- 3-4 pounds pork or beef ribs,
- salt & ground black pepper
- coarse (granulated) garlic powder
- Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Lay the ribs on a cutting board and sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Now rub a good amount of five-spice powder onto the ribs.
- Measure the rice vinegar into the bottom of a slow cooker. Add the ribs, cover, and cook on high for about 6 hours or on low for 8-10. Really, you can’t cook them too long.
- Remove ribs from crock pot and place on baking sheet in 350 degree oven to brown and crisp up.
- Serve with roasted turnips.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe