Baked Eggs with Olives2016-06-20
I love green Castelvetrano olives and this dish is a unique way to eat them!
- 4 eggs
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup Mezzetta Castelvetrano Olives chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 sprig fresh thyme leaves
- Mezzetta California Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzling
- Serve with a crusty baguette
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Crack 2 eggs into 2 individual-sized baking dishes. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle a tablespoon of heavy cream into each dish, and distribute the olives and herbs into each dish. Bake about 6 minutes, until the whites are set and yolks are very loose. Once removed from the oven, the eggs will continue to cook for a few minutes.
- Drizzle eggs with olive oil and serve hot with warm crusty bread for dipping.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe