Buttery Cauliflower Rice Pilaf2016-03-17
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 6 oz onion diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 cups riced cauliflower
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp powdered chicken granules more to taste
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add the onion and garlic to the pan. Sprinkle with a little sea salt and black pepper.
- Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the riced cauliflower, chicken stock and powdered chicken granules to the pan. Mix to combine all ingredients.
- Continue sautéing until all the liquid has evaporated and the cauliflower is completely cooked.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape any caramelized bits from the bottom of the pan and mix in. Add additional salt and pepper if needed.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe