Curried Cauliflower and Green Bean Salad with Lemon Yogurt2013-09-25
- 2 1/4 pound head of cauliflower cut into 1-inch florets
- 1 red onion cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound green beans cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder such as Madras
- 1 cup Greek-style plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower and onion with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper; spread the vegetables on a large baking sheet. In the same bowl, toss the beans with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread the beans on a small baking sheet. Roast all of the vegetables until crisp-tender and lightly browned, stirring once or twice, about 14 minutes for the beans and 16 for the cauliflower and onions. Return all of the vegetables to the bowl and let cool.
- Sprinkle the curry over the vegetables, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. 4. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt with the lemon juice, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Serve the roasted vegetables with the yogurt sauce.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe