Hasselback Chicken with Spinach and Ricotta2016-02-10
Chicken breast stuffed with sauted spinach and ricotta cheese. What’s not to like?
- oil Splash of
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Cook the spinach on a medium heat in a splash of oil for 3-5 minutes until it is slightly wilted.
- Stir in the ricotta and cook for a further 30-60 seconds. Allow to cool.
- Cut slits into the chicken breasts about 1cm apart but don’t cut all the way through – about 75% of the way down is what you should aim for, but don’t stress over it.
- Stuff all of the spinach and ricotta mixture into the slits.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grate the cheddar and sprinkle it generously on top.
- Shake a good bit of ground paprika over the chicken to add some color and flavor.
- Bake in the center of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes 400°F until the cheese has melted and the juices are clear.
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe