Kale & Citrus Salad2016-03-03
- 1 bunch kale destemmed and thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasonal citrus segments we used pink grapefruit, naval orange, and satsumas (reserve any citrus juice from slicing into segm
- 5 ounces goat cheese crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 fennel bulb thinly sliced on mandoline slicer
- 1⁄4 red onion thinly sliced on mandoline slicer
- 1⁄2 cup Mezzetta Castelvetrano Olives pitted and quartered
- 1⁄3 cup Mezzetta California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄3 cup reserved citrus juices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Apple cider vinegar or champagne vinegar to taste, if needed
- In a large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, citrus juice and Dijon. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If needed, add a few splashes of vinegar for a little more acid.
- Drizzle enough dressing over the salad and to lightly coat and toss.
- Serve immediately.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe