Kneader’s Cranberry Sunflower Salad2016-04-06
This salad is pretty and has all the crunch you can handle.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 8 cups mixed spring greens
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken or turkey breast, or diced
- 1⁄2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup diced mozzarella cheese or mozzarella balls
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds (shelled)
- 1⁄2 cup creamy poppyseed dressing
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Whisk together poppyseed dressing and raspberry vinaigrette. Store chilled until ready to use.
- In a large bowl toss together all remaining salad ingredients. Serve with chilled prepared dressing.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe