Marinated Coleslaw with Feta2016-05-16
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 8 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 oz. crumbled Feta
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- Place cabbage in a strainer and toss with salt.
- Let sit for 15 minutes. Rinse well and let dry for a few minutes.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add feta and green onion.
- In a small jar with a lid, shake together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over cabbage and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add salt to taste.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe