This looks like a great spread for celery or carrot dipping! Maybe even a topper to a salad or use to make a chicken salad. The possibilities seem endless!
- 16 ounces Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, Cabot Farmhouse Reserve Cheddar or Cabot Alpine Cheddar, grated (abou
- 1⁄2 cup Cabot 2% Plain Greek-Style Yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar chopped pimentos drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
Amount Per Serving
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe