Pork and Apple Meatloaf2014-12-05
Course: Main Course
- 1 1/2 lb. ground pork;
- 1 1/2 cup. apples peeled and grated;
- 1 small onion minced;
- 1 tbsp. chili powder;
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon;
- 1 tsp. dry mustard;
- 7 slices bacon (or more);
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a bowl, combine the meat, apples, onion, chili powder, cinnamon, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape the meat mixture into a loaf on the baking sheet.
- Arrange the bacon across the top, and tighten underneath the meatloaf.
- Place the loaf in the oven and bake for about 1 hour.
- Set the oven to broil and broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
- Serve the meatloaf with Parmesan Roasted Squash
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe