Rosemary Pork Chops2016-02-11
This is a low carb version of a favorite classic – fried pork chops!
Course: Main Course
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 Rosemary sprigs plus 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 4 1⁄2 -inch-thick boneless pork chops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine 1/2 cup of the olive oil, the vinegar, rosemary sprigs and garlic in a large zip-top bag. Add the pork chops to the marinade and seal. Massage the chops in the bag to coat them well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marinate. 2. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and pat them dry. (Discard the marinade.) Let the pork chops come to room temperature for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper on both sides 3. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the pork and pan fry until they’re cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Sprinkle the remaining rosemary on top of the chops at the very end for more flavor.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe