Salad Nicoise with Roasted Red Pepper Dressing2016-03-10
- 2 c. baby spinach or romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 c. New potatoes cooked and halved or cauliflower florets microwaved for 5 minutes
- 1 c. Hericot Verts cooked and cut in half
- 1⁄2 c. Mezzetta Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1⁄4 c. red onion thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 English cucumber sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs halved
- 2 cans oil packed tuna drained
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 c. Mezzetta Whole Roasted Red Peppers drained
- 1⁄4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 th c. Red Wine Vinegar or Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove
For the salad- on a bed of spinach or romaine lettuce, arrange all other ingredients on top.
For the salad dressing- blend all ingredients in a blender, or puree in a food processor. Makes about one and a half cups of salad dressing.
Drizzle desired amount of salad dressing over the salad and enjoy!
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe