Sesame Orange Chicken Wings2012-03-28
- 3 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp garlic salt
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Dozen Chicken Wings
- 2 Tsp Sesame Seeds
- reheat oven to 375. Place wings on raised edge baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. While they are in the oven, mix remaining ingredients except sesame seeds together in a bowl.
- Remove wings from oven and dip into sauce.
- Return wings to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and dip wings into the sauce a second time and return to oven until skin is crispy. Remove from oven sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place wings under the broiler. Broil for 2-3 minutes and remove.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe