Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage2016-03-03
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package andoulle sausage (Or you can use smoked sausage kielbasa, use what you like most)
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup white wine (you can also sub this with beer or chicken stock)
- 3 gloves of garlic minced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 2 tbs grainy mustard
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- scallions for garnish
- In a mixing bowl whip cream cheese with chicken stock, salt, garlic, mustard and wine until incorporated.
- Place, chicken and sausage in the bottom of your crock pot. Place onions on top.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over the top.
- Cover and place on high for 4 hours or low for 5-6 hours, checking it occasionally to make sure it’s not thickening too much. If it is, add more chicken stock or wine.
- When you are ready to serve, you can place the meal in a baking dish and pop it under the broiler for a couple of minutes for some extra color. (this is optional, but I highly recommend it!)
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe