SPICY TURKEY BURGERS WITH AVOCADO RELISH AND CHIPOLTE COLESLAW2011-11-29
• 1 pound 93%-lean ground turkey
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper (see Note)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• To prepare burgers: Preheat grill to high. Place turkey in a medium bowl and gently mix in cilantro, cumin, salt and allspice until distributed throughout the meat. Form the mixture into 4 patties. Brush with oil.
• Grill the burgers until cooked through and no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
1 avocado, diced
1 tomato, diced
½ red onion, chopped
¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
Mix all ingredients and drizzle with olive oil.
1 bag shredded cabbage
1 tablespoon dried onion
1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
½ cup chopped mini sweet peppers
½ cup or more mayonnaise
Mix mayonnaise with chipotle pepper. Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Toss with mayonnaise mixture.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe