Spinach and Artichoke Skillet Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes2016-04-06
Greek anyone! This is a simple dish to serve with a crispy Greek salad.
Course: Snacks and Sandwiches
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 1 tablespoon oil*
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless and boneless chicken breasts pounded thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup chicken broth or chicken stock
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese room temperature and cut into cubes
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts quartered
- 1⁄4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan) cheese grated
- 1⁄4 cup sun dried tomatoes sliced
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat, season the chicken with salt and pepper, add the chicken to the pan and cook until lightly golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side, before setting aside.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the broth and deglaze the pan.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add the cream cheese and cook, stirring, until the cream cheese has melted, about 2-4 minutes.
- Add the spinach, artichokes, parmesan and sundried tomatoes and cook unit the spinach has melted before enjoying!
Amount Per Serving
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe