Turkey Meatballs with Romano Cheese and Herbs2012-11-10
Course: Main Course
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Romano (or Parmesan-Romano) cheese You don’t need freshly grated cheese for this recipe.
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic I would not substitute garlic powder
- 1 tsp. teaspoon rubbed sage or less
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary or less
- 1 tsp. dried thyme or less
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 tsp. olive oil for frying the meatballs
- Place ground turkey in a large bowl. Add garlic, sage, rosemary,thyme, and cheese. Add the egg and Worcestershire sauce. Blend the spices and cheese with the turkey.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Form the ground turkey mixture into small balls and fry in olive oil until browned and thoroughly cooked.
- Serve hot with Mixed Green Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe