Zucchini Ribbons with Kalamata Olives & Sundried Tomatoes2016-03-16
- 2⁄3 cup fresh ricotta
- 1 fresh lemon zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced on mandolin
- 2 shallots thinly sliced on mandolin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper chili flake
- 5 medium zucchini thinly sliced on mandolin
- 1⁄2 cup Mezzetta Julienne Sunriped Dried Tomatoes drained with some oil reserved
- 1⁄2 cup Mezzetta Pitted Kalamata Olives drained and rough chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ricotta with the lemon juice and zest and set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium high heat, add the olive oil and heat until hot. Add the garlic, shallots and chili flake and cook 5-7 minutes or until onions and garlic are softened. Add the zucchini, season with salt and pepper, and toss frequently for about 5 minutes until zucchini is tender. Turn heat off and add the ricotta, sundried tomatoes and kalamata olives. Toss to mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with a little sundried tomato oil drizzled over the top.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe